[Full disclosure: I work for Tucows as their tech evangelist!]
I’m going to present another set of results from The Duke of URL, an application I wrote to showcase the advanced domain name lookup features of the Tucows API. Given a word or phrase, the Duke makes a single API call yielding these results:
- The availabilty of .com, .net and .org domain names for the word or phrase
- Up to 15 Premium Domain Names — that is .com, .net and .org names based on the word or phrase that are available on the domain name aftermarket
- Up to 100 suggestions for .com, .net and .org names based on the word or phrase that are available
Let’s take a look at some results from the Duke based on one of my favourite beverages: coffee.
Premium Domain Names Based on “Coffee”
Coffeegourmet.com is my favourite of the bunch.
Premium Domain Names Based on “Cafe”
If I were going to open a cafe, I’d take VoodooCafe.com and go with the “Voodoo Cafe” name for the business.
Premium Domain Names Based on “Caffeine”
I rather like caffeinebuzz.com.
For More Info
If you’d like to learn more about Premium Domain Names, check out these links:
- Introducing Premium Domain Names: An entry on the Tucows Blog by domain names product manager Adam Eisner.
- A full explanation of Premium Domains.
- The Screencast. An informal conversation with me and Adam Eisner about the features of Premium Domains.
- The Duke of URL.