The “Chuck Norris Facts” jokes as applied to computer security guru Bruce Schneier were funny, but geeks, being rather flighty creatures, have moved on. The new hotness is “Paul Graham Facts”, and if you can think of a good one about the Lisp hacker turned venture capitalist (or want to kiss some ass for Y Combinator funding), you can submit it.
My favourite Paul Graham Facts so far:
- Paul Graham is so good, he does just simply walk into Mordor. And then he checks into a hotel.
- Paul Graham is so good, he always tips using $2.56 cheques made out by Donald Knuth.
- Bjarne Stroustrup once tried to look upon Paul Graham, but was driven mad. Thus was born C++.
- After a few iterations, Rule 30 draws a picture of Paul Graham.
- Paul Graham needs no forks to dine with Philosophers.
- When Paul Graham hacks, the Rocky Theme Song starts playing.