Cartoon Silhouettes

by Joey deVilla on April 25, 2008

All tech articles and no play makes Jack a dull nerd. Here’s a fun little exercise — can you identify the cartoon characters by their silhouettes in the illustration below?

Image of several silhouettes of cartoon characters
Click the image to see it at full size.
Image courtesy of Miss Fipi Lele.

1 Shantanu June 12, 2008 at 8:32 am

nnnn

2 Nicole Loyd June 14, 2008 at 2:25 am

Starting from top left over, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, ren & stimpy, bart simpson, spongebob, felix the cat, roadrunner, marge simpson, yogi bear, stewie griffin, popeye, mr. crabs, charlie brown, bugs bunny, wilma flitstone, mighty mouse, bullwinkle, odie, goofy, squidward, dexter, snoopy, mojo jojo, olive oil, pink panther, betty boop, arnold!, casper, hmm I don;t know those two, taz, bobby from bobbies world, pinky and the brain, and marvin the martin. I think I got them all right except that other one, I never actually saw it but I have the name on the tip of my tongue, I hate when that happens. Oh well, I’ll probably remember a few days from now when it’s not relevant anymore.

-Nicole

3 kasey November 16, 2008 at 1:57 am

um……. some of them i know wat it is but most of them i dont. ( that would be cause i dont really watch cartoon)

4 heethan December 30, 2008 at 12:43 pm

missing is sherman and peabody

5 danny January 23, 2009 at 7:06 am

i no all off em lol

6 Dan January 24, 2009 at 5:27 pm

Those two after casper… I don’t know their names but their from the show where the dog teaches the kid history by taking him back in time or some shit.

7 Patrick James January 24, 2009 at 5:55 pm

Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart Simpson, Spongebob Square Pants, Felix the Cat, Roadrunner, Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie Griffin, Popeye, Mr. Crabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wima Flintstone, Mighty Mouse, Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oyle, Pink Panther, Betty Boop, Arnold, Casper the Friendly Ghost, Sherman and Peabody, Tazmanian Devil, Bobby, Pinky and the Brain, and Marvin K. Martian.

8 shady April 16, 2009 at 8:37 pm

the sad thing is not only do i know all of the i still watch most of them

9 lexi December 15, 2009 at 2:17 am

i thought that Casper was the lil boy w/ a magic crayon…which is it! doesnt look like a ghost..maybe im just blind -.-
hahahaha i know em all!!! so sad xD

10 tri m antok December 15, 2009 at 2:25 am

eeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!

11 Aeon DeGeros January 13, 2010 at 11:45 am

Y’all pretty good. I got all ‘cept the three. I could only remember Mr. Crabs’ “Krusty Crab Patty Shack”, I could remember Sherman, and I thought Casper was Michael from Peter Pan. Technically, I didn’t get Mojo because I didn’t know he had a last name. I’d like to see another one of these.

12 Aeon DeGeros January 13, 2010 at 11:47 am

Correction. I could remember Mr. Peabody. I couldn’t remember Sherman.

13 Sharon June 28, 2010 at 12:38 am

Its Sherman and Mr Peabody… al complete now.

14 kate October 18, 2010 at 2:05 pm

I knew them all, but most of them aren’t that difficult!

lovely greetings from kate!

15 fabregas November 14, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Sherman and Peabody(sherman)is dexter’s laboratory

16 R&B April 9, 2011 at 1:25 am

lol I’m thirteen and I know ALL of these. From Mickey Mouse to the left…Mickey Mouse-Daffy Duck-Fred Flintstone-Ren & Stimpy- Bart Simpson-Spongebob Squarepants-Felix the Cat-Roadrunner-Marge Simpson-Yogi Bear-Stewie Griffin-Popeye-Mr.Krabs-Charlie Brown-Bugs Bunny-Wilma Flintstone-Atomic Mouse-Bullwinkle-Odie-Goofy-Squidward Tentacles-Dexter-Snoopie-Mojo Jojo-Olive Oyle-Pink Panther-Betty Boop-Arnold-Casper-Peabody and Sherman-Taz-Bobby-Pinky & The Brain-Marvin the Martian

17 Kelsey September 23, 2011 at 4:22 pm

I knew them all but the two on the bottom. The boy and dog. But they seem familiar. Who they be?!

18 Terry August 11, 2012 at 9:26 pm

It can’t be ren AND skimpy…it’s fritz the cat anyway

19 SuperWarioMan December 4, 2013 at 3:14 am

From left to right, top to bottom: Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren Hoek and Stimpson J. Cat (aka Stimpy), Bart Simpson, Spongebob Squarepants, Felix The Cat The Road Runner, Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie, Popeye, Mr Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma, Mighty Mouse, Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oyl, The Pink Panther, Betty Boop, Arnold, Don’t Know, Peabody and Sherman, The Tasmanian Devil, Don’t Know, Pinky and the Brain, Marvin the Martian.