LinkedInLocal Tampa is happening this Thursday, January 23rd, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. at Computer Coach Training Center! At this gathering, you’ll get a chance to catch up with your Tampa Bay LinkedIn contacts in real life.
From the event page:
The purpose is to unite people from all walks of life, in facilitated events hosted around the world, to genuinely get to know the humans behind the LinkedIn profiles, and connect beyond the job titles, business cards and company names that are so common at most networking events.
#LinkedinLocal Tampa is about community, and community starts with building human to human relationships first, and then acting as one to give back to those in the community who need it the most.
Our facilitated events offer the opportunity to meet your local LinkedIn connections, from behind the pfoiles, and to build a true lasting relationship.
We have a no wallflower, and no clique policy at our events. You will be immediately welcomed and introduced to other business professionals immediately after arriving.
There is a fee to attend LinkedInLocal Tampa — $15 for general admission, with a $5 discount for early birds — and once the costs of holding the event have been covered, the rest of the money goes to a charity. For this event, that charity is The Center for Cyber Safety and Education.
Please note: Tickets will not be available at the door. To attend this event, you have to register in advance!
Here’s the event itinerary:
- 5:30 – 6:00 Registration & Refreshments
- 6:00 – 6:10 Welcome & Introductions
- 6:10 – 7:00 Event Program & Charity Presentation
- 7:00 – 8:00 Facilitated, Deep Networking
LinkedInLocal Tampa is organized by the following people. If you attend tech events in the Tampa Bay area, chances are you’ll know some of them:
- Deon Bradley (Bradley Coaching & Consulting)
- Eric Bunch (NTP 2 Photography and Video Production)
- Matthew Fernandez (Raymond James)
- Martin Grobisen (Ashley Furniture)
- Kyle Mabin (Tech Data)
- William McKissock (Schooley Mitchell)
- Dana Mininson (PurePoint Financial)
- Dorothy Patrick (SPARX International)
- Kasandra Perez (Computer Coach Training Center)
- Hubert Sacasa (USAA)