Oktane22 is the tenth annual Oktane conference held by Okta, where I work. Okta is in the business of digital identity — providing authentication and authorization as a service — or more simply put, giving systems the power to know who’s using them and what they’re allowed to do.
Even if you’re not interested in authentication and authorization, you might be interested in the big keynotes featuring these guests…
- Serena’s keynote will take place tonight (Tuesday, November 8th) at 8:00 p.m. Eastern (5:00 p.m. Pacific, 01:00 UTC) and will be a chat with Bloomberg Technology’s Emily Chang.
- Magic’s keynote will take place on Thursday, November 10th at 12:00 p.m. Eastern (9:00 a.m. Pacific, 17:00 UTC).
I also plan to catch these sessions:
- Wednesday, November 9:
- Using React to Customize Your Auth0 User Experience
- HTTP Security Headers Refresher
- Thursday, November 10:
- Terraform-Driven Auth0 Customization Using Modern CI/CD
- Identity and the Future of the Internet: Where We’re Going, and How Identity Will Shape It
- The Future of Security: Zero Trust and Continuous Authentication
- Identity 201: Ten Key IAM Trends for the Next Five Years
- How Identity Will Transform the Future of Banking, Citizen Engagement, and [Australian!] Football
Want to know more about watching Oktane22 online? I’ll leave it to Vivi to explain…