I’m filing these articles for future reference: they’re recent articles about what happens when your mom and dad join Facebook.
- New York Times: ‘omg my mom joined facebook!!’
- Toronto Star:
- Jezebel: Ask a highly-flawed specimen of humanity: Your Daughter Is Entirely Too Comfortable With Her Body
- Daily Princetonian: Your Mom is on Facebook.com
- Personal Democracy Forum: Can it Still be Facebook if Your Mom’s on it?
- Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Cool parents opt out of Facebook
- WDBJ7.com: Do you know what your child is posting on their MySpace or Facebook page?
Bonus Facebook Reading Material for You Kids Out There
Kids: if you’re going to plan something illegal such as, say, a bush party (that’s Canadian slang for an underage drinking party held in a secluded wooded area), don’t announce it publicly on Facebook. The cops are watching.