All Day Hey! happens tomorrow 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight Eastern (it’s happening in the UK). It’s a livestreamed conference for designers and front-end developers. The talks are:
- Vitaly Friedman (Smashing Magazine) – Smart Interface Design Patterns
- Charlotte Dann (Hexatope) – Pixels, IRL
- Eli Schutze Ramirez (Monzo) – What Is the Deal With Internationalisation?
- Simona Cotin (Microsoft Serverless) – Serverless at the End of the Universe
- Asim Hussain (Microsoft Cloud Advocates) – Principles of Green Application Architecture Design
The cost for a standard ticket works out to around US$31.
This one’s free and happening tomorrow from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.:
Being a working mom and starting your own business are arguably two of the most stressful and rewarding accomplishments of a woman’s life. Combine the two and you’ve got a whole new set of emotions on hand, one of which is likely to be “mommy guilt.” Yep, that overwhelming feeling when you are working extremely hard to start your business and you feel like you’re neglecting your responsibilities as a mom.
We’re excited to bring together Mother leaders for a conversation spanning from freelance to full-time professionals, across industries. These creative and inspirational women will share their stories on how they got to where they are today and share their insights into being a mother in business.