Hey, Florida techies and entrepreneurs — the online conference Synapse Converge: Global Entrepreneur Week edition happens Monday, November 16 and runs through Thursday, November 19, and it’s FREE to attend!
If you’re a would-be entrepreneur looking for inspiration or an entrepreneur seeking knowledge to help you bring your startup to the next step, this conference is for you.
Synapse Converge: Global Entrepreneur Week edition, as its name implies, is put together by:
- Synapse Florida, Florida’s innovation hub, whose mission is to connect entrepreneurs, investors, and other stakeholders to accelerate success in Florida’s thriving economies.
- Global Entrepreneurship Week, a collection of tens of thousands of events, activities and competitions each November that inspire millions to explore their potential as an entrepreneur while fostering connections and increasing collaboration within their ecosystems.
This conference has two tracks:
- Entrepreneur Leadership track:
- Candid interviews with successful entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Tangible tools to help late-stage companies and enterprises connect and identify opportunities to partner.
- Gives investors the opportunity to make their mark by supporting growing Florida companies.
- Startup Toolkit track:
- 12 distinct, sequential sessions taught by leading Florida academics and business leaders, on the entrepreneurial journey.
- Features sessions ranging from “Is Entrepreneurship for You?” to “Getting to Growth Stage”, and everything in between.