On Friday, October 1 at 10:00 a.m., join me and a panel of people from Tampa Bay’s most active tech groups in an online discussion of our growing local tech scene, where technology and Tampa Bay are going, and how you can get involved and grow your network!
The State of the Tampa Tech Scene panel is presented by Computer Coach, a Tampa based Tech school that’s been helping build the Tampa Tech ecosystem by training today’s talent and growing tomorrow’s tech pipeline.
The panel will feature:
- HireUP Florida, who partner with local companies to host virtual hiring events in the Tech space, eliminating the resume from the hiring process and bringing Talent Acquisition professionals and job seekers together, face-to-face.
- High Tech Connect, run by Daniella Diaz and Zach Duffy, is a local meetup founded in 2018, whose mission is to bridge the technology community by connecting organizations big and small with those working in the industry. They do this by hosting monthly events, allowing for the community to be nurtured in a casual and comfortable space of like-minded individuals.
- Tampa Bay Tech Career Advice Forum, a local meetup for anyone interested in improving their Tech Career or starting a Tech Career. This group was founded to support IT professionals dedicated to enhancing their careers through continued training and development of both their hard skills and soft skills. Join their meetup by clicking here!
- Tech4Good Tampa, a local meetup that brings together nonprofits in need of technology guidance, education, and/or troubleshooting AND technology folks interested in helping nonprofits pro bono with their technology questions/needs. Join their meetup by clicking here!
- Pinellas Tech Network, a local meetup that provides monthly networking events where they feature tech industry leaders from around the Tampa Bay area, and internal Geographic Solutions subject matter experts. Join their meetup by clicking here!
The event will be online and free to attend — you can register here.